Monday, October 26, 2009

introduction

Hello, My foray into the roller-coster world of parenting began 2 yrs ago with the birth of my darling daughter. My ideas of rearing a child ( clean house, cooing child who feeds well, drifts off to sleepy land with a lullaby) were quickly replaced with white noise for colic, probable lactose intolerance, no sleep patterns, exhausted days and nights. I scoured books for advice on parenting and all them swayed wildly from one philosophy to another... So like any mom, I decided to do what feels right. And thus my experiments began. Many failed , many succeeded. What helped me most was listening to real moms, who had tried and tested things . Then began the adventures of upcoming milestones and her need to be in constant occupation, which made me use my brains and internet to make these moments enjoyable for us.  Join me in my journey to parenting /fun and share your thoughts too. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment